Oxygenetix Breathable Foundation is a breakthrough foundation to cover, help heal and minimize - even eliminate - procedural scars. Breathable foundation covers and treats skin injuries, wounds, rashes, cracked, dry skin, acne scars, rosacea and other skin conditions.
After cosmetic surgery, you can safely camouflage scarring or bruising. Meanwhile, our exclusive patent pending CERAVITAE, a super charged oxygen complex, proliferates collagen cell and connective tissue growth in aging or wounded skin.
The unique properties of Oxygenetix also make it a great skin care product that can be used every day.
- CERAVITAE continually introduces oxygen to speed up cell production of collagen and elastin.
- Only foundation that allows vital oxygen into the skin - acting like aerobics for the skin.
- Soothing, healing Aloe Vera is used instead of water, helping to resurface skin by sloughing dead cells.
- Physical UVA/UVB sunscreen helps protect skin without the irritation caused by non-breathable chemical sunscreens.
- Greater skin cell production and turnover helps reduce wrinkles.
- Transfer and water resistant – won’t rub off on clothing, stays on in water.
Aloe Barbadensis gel, isododecane (and) butylene/ethylene/propylene copolymer, titanium dioxide (and) methicone, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate (and) cetyl dimethicone copolyol (and) hexyl laurate, cyclopentsiloxane (and) PEG/PPG-20/15 dimethicone, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae (yeast) extract, PEG-8, dioctyldodecyl do- decanedioate, iron oxides (and) methicone, Macada- mia Integrifolia nut oil (and) Aleurites Moluccans (kukui) nut oil, butylene glycol, 0-Cymen-5-OL, sil- ica, cyclomethicone (and) disteardimonium hectorite (and) propylene carbon- ate, cyclopentasiloxane (and) dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer.