The signs of aging are a result of cellular damage and a reduction in normal cellular activity resulting from sun damage and environmental factors, commonly called “extrinsic ageing.” In order to combat the signs of aging, an effective skin care program must produce results at the cellular level. The Dermesse products do just that.
The importance of correcting skin damage at the cellular level is obvious. For the serious patient, cover-up cosmetics or quick cure products are not appropriate and do not offer long-term results.
Dermesse skin care products are formulated to enhance the effects of the prescription ingredients --hydroquinone and tretinoin -- and return skin functioning to its normal 6-week cycle.
Prescription strength 4% hydroquinone is included in the Dermesse product line and the prescription strength tretinoin is available through the pharmacist with a physician’s prescription. The inclusion of hydroquinone and tretinoin in the program provide significant benefits to you as documented in numerous investigative and clinical publications.
What Dermesse Skin Care Systems Offer
- Safe treatment of fine facial wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and skin roughness
- Significant reduction in fine wrinkling, mottled hyperpigmentation, roughness, and laxity
- Long lasting results and sustained clinical improvement with the use of tretinoin for up to 4 years
- Restoration of collagen and increase in collagen formation
- Epidermal thickening, increased granular layer thickness, and stratum corneum compaction
- Noticeable Improvement in coarse wrinkling, sallowness, and looseness
- Increased blood flow and angiogenesis.